SIX TIPS FOR CREATING A SUPER COZY ENVIRONMENT IN THE OUTER SPACES OF YOUR HOME / COMPANY
Do you have a balcony, terrace or porch that you would like to make better use of, whether for work, socializing or even relaxing?
We have some tips to help you create the perfect environment: intimate, pleasant, comfortable and versatile!
1. Choose and combine the pieces of furniture taking into account the available area, the layout you intend to give to larger objects that are really essential and the movement of people and / or animals;
2. Opt for low furniture so as not to create barriers for the passage of light or disturb the vision and that, preferably, combine with the other furniture of the house / company;
3. Give preference to light tones as a base, as they increase the feeling of spaciousness of the space and reflect light both during the day and at night. Leave the strongest tones for the details, such as blankets, cushions and lighting, which add some liveliness to the ensemble through the effects of the materials, shapes and colors;
4. Let nature enter by creating, for example, a mini greenhouse with aromatic plants. If you want to use larger plants and volume, choose to conform them in the corners to maintain a certain organization and balance;
5. Even if your initial focus is to create a cozy lounge to read or socialize, also reserve a space for a table with chairs that allows you to work or have meals. You'll see that you will not stop using it;
6. At night, lighting is essential, but choose indirect and ambient lighting to keep the space enveloping and inviting.
Breathe. Let life flow and make the most of your new space inspired by Homes in Heaven.