Privacy and data protection policy
(Last update: 03/15/2022)
This policy applies to relationships and transactions that take place on our website (www.homesinheaven.com) or in our network stores. Information about these stores can be found at www.homesinheaven.com.
www.homesinheaven.com is a website operated by HiH, SA (HIH), domiciled at Rua do Complexo Industrial Monte das Devesas, 122, 4595-069 Seroa, Paços de Ferreira, Portugal, registered with the CRC de Paços de Ferreira under the number 504151517.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information that identifies you when you decide or express your intention to request a quote from us, order or buy any product from our catalog and when you register on our website to receive emails with commercial and marketing information. We will always ask for your consent to use this information.
We collect and process personal information in order to pursue commercial and contractual compliance purposes. In addition to the information that, by legal imposition, we are obliged to collect and process, we may request additional information, in particular, to be able to contact you to respond to requests, send information about your orders, schedule deliveries and collections, schedule repair services, among others; make means of payment available to you; adjust and improve your browsing experience on our online store; send information related to our products and services; solicit your opinion about our products, services or brand in surveys or opinion polls.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following information: Name, email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, tax identification number, payment information (but not debit or credit card numbers), purchase history of Homes in Heaven products, and any information additional information you provide when creating your profile or in response to requests from Homes in Heaven.
When and how do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information during the process of requesting a quote, ordering and purchasing in our stores, registering in our online store; subscription to newsletters on our website. We may also collect some personal information through the use of collection features that you authorize on other electronic platforms such as facebook, instagram, google, pinterest, twitter etc… so that we can improve your browsing experience in our online store.
How do we process and protect your personal information?
How and for what purposes can we share your personal data with third parties?
We may share personal information with other entities for the following purposes:
- To process your order and ensure that the personal and financial information you have provided is accurate and secure. We use trusted third-party payment systems.
- To ensure that your order is correctly manufactured, delivered and, if necessary, returned to us, we may need to share your name, address and contact details with companies within our group, manufacturers, suppliers and specialist shipping partners from trust.
- For the processing of information and marketing messages when you authorize us to do so, or in the process of advising you on general matters.
- To potential buyers of our business, if necessary and only when appropriate non-disclosure agreements are in place.
All information we collect is stored on servers within the European Union. When data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, Homes in Heaven ensures that the data is subject to the same protection controls. However, some countries have legislation and policies that do not provide the same protections as in the European Economic Area. When we transfer data outside the European Economic Area, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the data is kept private and kept secure in accordance with this policy.
What are your rights?
As the holder of your personal data, you can, under the law:
- Request information and access to all your personal private data that we have.
- Request the alteration or rectification of the data we have, unless this is denied by law (for example billing data).
- Request that we delete your data (unless we are required by law to keep said data).
- Change your consent to use.
Changes to this Policy